Uncategorized

Hot Summer Sale up to 80% off!

Last chance to grab some of our fabulous drastically reduced items at up to 80% OFF!

Uncategorized

70% off Select Jewellery

Christmas in Summer Series: last chance to grab some of our fabulous drastically reduced jewellery at 70% off until Sunday!

Uncategorized

Princess St. Promenade

Princess Street Promenade is this weekend! Send in the Clowns along with other Princess Street businesses will take the streets for this day long festivity! Check out the Facebook event for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/804223939781353/

Uncategorized

40% OFF JEWELLERY

40% OFF SELECT JEWELLERY IN STORE NOW! & LAST CHANCE TO GRAB THE 60% OFF DRASTICALLY REDUCED JEWELLERY!

Uncategorized

25% off SUMMER SALE

25% OFF SALE HAPPENING NOW ON SELECT RED TICKET ITEMS!

Uncategorized

Shakespearean Insult Gum

Each package includes fruit flavored gum balls and an eloquent Shakespearean insult that is sure to offend the intellectuals and confuse the dimwitted!